Presenting with Impact23.04.2019, 10.15 Uhr - 24.04.2019 um 16.30 Uhr
This dynamic, highly interactive and practical two-day workshop was created for lecturers who want to develop their lecturing and/or public speaking skills and take them to a new level. The workshop is participant driven and delegates are encouraged to share their experience, knowledge and skills.
A key part of the workshop will be spent developing, delivering and evaluating presentations. These could be part of a lecture or a public speech that participants have given or will give in the future. Alternatively, delegates are welcome to work on subjects provided by the facilitator.
The workshop is designed to both sharpen core presentation skills and integrate these into the work of a lecturer whether it is lecturing to home or international students, or speaking at an international conference. The course will refresh and build on current skills, teach new ways of thinking with a more international approach (increasing intercultural awareness to connect more effectively with international audiences), and build self-confidence in all presenting scenarios.
YOU AS PARTICIPANTS
- develop a more critical approach to your work as presenters.
- increase your awareness of intercultural competence.
- design and develop effective presentations that speak to international audiences.
- grow self-confidence, presence and connection when addressing international audiences.
- increase confidence when presenting lectures or papers in English.
- John Waterman
- Andrew Weale (Trainers, Coaches and Authors)
- Präsentation und Kommunikation: 16.5 AE
- 23.04.2019: 10:15 - 18:00 Uhr
- 24.04.2019: 09:00 - 16:30 Uhr
- DiZ Ingolstadt - Website
- Goldknopfgasse 7
- 300 EUR
- 780 EUR
- Details hierzu erhalten Sie in der Bestätigungsmail nach Anmeldung.